CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBLITY
Bal Bharti Academy (BBA) has partnered with CEF Organics and NAFED to strengthen the farming and farms produce. To get better inputs and contribute more towards organic growing, CEF Organics has made CSR Alliance with Bal Bharti Academy (BBA) to establish a well operated unit for promoting and training on usage of Organic Manure and consumption of Organics Produce.
BBA has already done a lot of projects in CSR. BBA is a Non-Government and not for profit NGO registered under Section 21, Indian Societies Registration Act, 1860, and is engaged in various developmental, training and other socially important activities such as health, livelihood, women empowerment, skill development, infrastructure development for relief to poor and needy since 1970. The society is covered under section 80G, 12A of Indian Income Tax Act, 1961 and empaneled with Government of India – Niti Aayog – NGO Darpan. BBA is also registered with Foreign Contribution Regulation Act (FCRA).
BBA and our team are enthusiastic and energetic together who are excited to work on the various impactful and strong initiatives/assignments based on organic farming.
We as a promoter of Organic Agriculture and we pledge that we give our society as much back if not more, in terms of good health. Besides the good organic practices we are reaching out to the remotest of places for enhancement and progress in terms of education, health, information and definitely a Healthier life style.
- Training programs for organic farmers and Organizing exposure visits to the farmers
- Introduction and use of bio-manure
- Organizing interactive sessions for sharing of knowledge and learnings among organic farmers .
- Organizing organic vegetables and fruits workshops
- Cluster level workshop involving technocrats, buyers, line departments etc
- Promotion of organic food outlet.
Farmers benefits from training camps that we offer:
Upon completing the training, farmers will:
- Be able to design, plan and setup their own organic farm.
- Grasp a good understanding of organic farming business models
- Be able to understand the advantages of organic manure and farming
- Make a new farming process and approach and make better soil fertility.
- Hands-on learning in sustainable farming practices
- Interactive sessions with organic farming experts and experienced farmers
- Best practices for all stages – from seeding to harvesting and beyond
- Mentoring and ongoing support post the training program
- To encourage farmers to grow food of high quality in sufficient quantity
- To interact in a constructive and life-enhancing way with natural systems and cycles
- To encourage and enhance biological cycles within the farming system
- To maintain and increase long-term fertility of soils
- To use renewable resources in locally organised production systems
- To maintain the genetic diversity of the production system and its surroundings
Advantages of using Organics and organic manure:
- Protecting soil fertility
- Encouraging biological activity in soils
- Effective livestock management by paying special attention to their nutrient requirements
- Maintain nutrient in crops growing
- Providing nutrients through the microbial action
- Maintaining the level of organic matter
The BBA and CEF Organics approach is strategic in nature and embedded in our business processes across the entire value chain of the company, with a strive to operate and conduct itself in an ethical manner. Various initiatives taken under CSR are includes activities like spreading awareness about organic agriculture, farm input preparation, strengthening the farming community, women empowerment programs, training on various aspects of farming and related activities.